Homework assignment 07
Dear all, in principle the homwork "Tarea 07" is due for this Friday, 3rd of April. And I would like to recommend that you try to solve the exercises until then. However, if you really need more time, you can upload your homework later. Just be aware that vactions start from next Monday on, so we will continue our course in two and a half weeks or so.
Important: If you have questions about the homework, please ask now, that is to say today or tomorrow, so that I can respond, possibly in our last class on Friday.
Important: If you have questions about the homework, please ask now, that is to say today or tomorrow, so that I can respond, possibly in our last class on Friday.
Hello, I have a litte question about the section 0.1, in question a) we have to calculate a standard deviation, according to the last paragraph of the section 7.0 we can ignore h^f and 1/(omega), so, how does this afect the formula (100) ? the formula that we will use to calculate this first problem will be to simply integrate something like: Ae^(-bH) dpdq.
ResponderBorrarI don't know if I am clear, but if I put it in a simple way, if we apply the things that are mentioned at the last paragraph of the section 7.0, how is affected the formula (100) ? how does it change?
in chapter 7.2 we say that equation 110 is half the mean of the square of the speed, how do we get to that? i looked at the chapter 7.1 and couldn't get the idea
ResponderBorrarIn this equation, the integral is half the mean of the square of the speed, in formulas it is "0.5*". This is simply because would be the same integral but integrating from -infty to infty. Here we integrate only from 0 to infty.
ResponderBorrar